Evaluation of Carousel - Week 3


Material: Chalk, charcoal, graphite pencil, 2B HB pencil, A6 black and white cartridge paper, A2 White cartridge paper, biro pen, black and white acrylic paint, black ink, scissors, masking tape, lights
Processes: Using different materials to layer on paper. Using scissors to make 3D constructions.



Our Art and Design carousel week began with a session using pens, charcoal and pencils drawing patterns on A2 paper. Unfortunately I was absent during this day. The second day we used photocopied versions of the patterned paper to make 3D constructions. I worked with Lydia, as I wasn't in when we did the patterned paper  so I used her work as the teacher thought it was one of the bestie the class. Me and Lydia worked really well as a team on making something that we both thought looked good. To start of with I folded the A2 piece of paper to make a square. The bit of the paper that was left from the square I used to make a tower by folding it in half an cutting little strips into it and then changed the way the strips were to make it stand out/up. With the paper I just folded it and cut strips into it with nearly equal space and then pushed every other strip out so they stood up.
With one of the towers I folded it over to make a sort of like dome and used a piece of masking tape to hold it like it. We got to use this old projector which had some really cool pictures in it which worked really well behind our 3D constructions.




 These picture are some of what I took of what I constructed. On some of the pictures I took I think I could of thought about the angle I took them.

On these black background pictures I used one spotlight to highlight the pictures. I think if I did these pictures again I would use another light in a different area give more shadows and details in the picture.

Comments

Popular Posts